Monday, July 6, 2015

Boulder trip

Memorial Day Weekend I flew to Colorado to celebrate the wedding of my nephew.  I forgot my camera, so below please find my brother's excellent photos!

The day of the wedding we traveled into the mountains for a long hike.  It was wonderful and it made me understand why people loved Colorado so much.  I still don't understand why the people climb the face of a mountain, but that was fun to watch too.


 Above Betsy, Mike, Paul and Joe.  (Mary's son was the groom, so she didn't hike the morning of the wedding, nor did my brother Steve.)

All of the hikers - awesome.  I also learned that my brother Joe almost became a biology teacher before deciding to become a mechanical engineer and that he would have been great at it.

  Fitbit report  >18,000 steps that day - one of my 2 highest days.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to be a part of such a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18,000-wow!


    My stats have been terrible lately. I was wearing my carpal tunnel brace on my left hand (where I usually have my fitbit.) Then I got horrific rash all over me, including left wrist, so I stopped. But I bet I got 18,000--not! :)

    ReplyDelete