Thursday, February 7, 2019

winter!

Because sometimes I just don't care about chronological order!

Joel is 15! (feb 5) We celebrated at Outback and with German Chocolate cake (and a new game controller)....Can't give you all the pictures because my computer doesn't like my camera card anymore and Ken isn't here to pull the photos for me!  Here is a picture from my phone

Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Schillings
 Boys in the kitchen (more Thanksgiving)
 Anna goes to show choir camp....we were there to cheer her on during the performance!  (unfortunately a big camp counselor kept getting in my way of good shots during the performance)
 Anna on the defense!!!
 Christmas Morning
 Show choir fun....heading out again on Saturday

Eternal Rush presents Madam President
 Chaos presents:  Chained to the Rhythm

 Matthew plays in the Outback Bowl

Carolyn was Marcy in Almost Maine.....She and C.(with her below) also did their one-act for State Speech Competition and were selected for All State....she was walking on a cloud.

 Pre-Christmas at Grandma and Grandpas....playing Bananagrams




Chinese - Christmas Eve!

There you have it....a snap-shot of our life...in snap-shots.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see your update - I cannot believe how grown up your children are.

    ReplyDelete