Thursday, August 12, 2021

Fun afternoon

 Carolyn, Joel and I went shopping, then the 3 of us plus Anna had a cooking afternoon.  (Matthew was at work when we started then crashed when he got home because he had to be up at 5:30 am for work.)

Of course I wanted a photo of our fun time:  

Here Joel said, "but they are searching for me" (and thus hiding his face)


but alas he knew I wouldn't give up and he went ahead and smiled.


After Joel practiced his show choir dancing (using the video) and Anna watched approvingly!  Her show choir camp starts Sunday.


We made salsa, lasagna and zucchini bread!  (Joel made cookies earlier in the day too!)  So now my kitchen is a mess, but it was a great time.  Joel asked the computer to play his song list entitled:  "Songs from before I was born: probably"  I love that he named a playlist this funny name.

No comments:

Post a Comment