Sunday, June 25, 2023

More on the great storage room/basement clean up

The Cricut computer is now in the storage room (aka huge work area).  This will help keep my office and the main basement area tidy, because I will try to keep the card making/scrapbooking to this room.  Loft goals have I.  

We are getting a new furnace and AC unit on Monday, so that really lit my tail on fire for cleaning the storage room.  I had to completely empty a huge shelving unit for the company to drill a hole in our basement wall to make our unit high efficiency.  I organized all those items so they will go back neatly on the shelf when the project is done.    

 I still have a long way to go, but I will make great progress this week, as Anna is at camp, Ken will be gone for several days and Carolyn and Joel will be at work a bunch.  (I only work 2 days this week because on Friday I will pick-up Anna from camp!)

No comments:

Post a Comment