Thursday, August 3, 2023

More summer "vacation" photos

We sorted all the school supplies donated to our church for an inner city Catholic school. >16000 items (but we did count each pencil etc. as 1)

Saturday night after church
Sunday after church (Ken helped and took photo)

The wall tags went up on Monday at the school.  I could get in because I was helping with band uniforms.  (Carolyn, Natalie (in navy in top photo), Sophie (in gray in top photo) and Avery (not pictured) and Patrick (Carolyn's boyfriend) helped me put them up.)  Avery is in the Chaos group and Sophie's sister.  The B. family helped me with both the school sort and the hanging of the name tags.  Natalie even helped me cut and glue all of the Vortex name tags a couple weeks ago.   Anna was at marching band.  I am thrilled how these turned out and even more thrilled to have it done.  I went back on Wednesday night and had to retape many of the tags I had taped, none of anyone else's.  I was afraid we were going to run out of tape and I wouldn't have had project completion!







 

1 comment:

  1. these look great! Chaos is my favorite! Love the carousel!!

    ReplyDelete