Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why Was Friday Special - I bet it will take just one picture and you will know



I knew you were a quick study! I think Anna had a fun birthday. She was able to go to the photographers all by herself. I don't think I have taken just one kid to get a picture taken since September 2001, when Carolyn had her first pictures taken!



Here is a bit of an explanation for the next 2 pictures.......So I called on Anna's birthday to see if we could get an appointment to have her picture taken. They said "sure, see you in 40 minutes"...."oh and by the way, we are having a Mommy and Me special, so you will get a free 8X10 of a picture of you with your daughter"....of course I had just gotten back from a walk and was not exactly "camera ready". I got a quick shower and away we went.





4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I can hardly believe three years have gone by since this living doll arrived! Wow. I love the photo of the two of you...how precious. The best treasures are unplanned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It's even more special for Anna to have a portrait with just you two. How often does that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's as hard for me to believe Anna is 3 as David turning 12! What is the world coming to? She is too precious!

    ReplyDelete