Sunday, May 15, 2011

Handy Mandy Update

I believe I gave the wrong impression when I indicated that changing a toilet seat was HARD. Yes, changing the first one, with no direction, was a challenge. Changing the second seat - 5 minutes (including cleaning time). Easiest thing ever. I realized as well, that I didn't give you the secret to toilet seat changing. Hold the bolt part of the "nut/bolt" assembly under the toilet seat while unscrewing the seat. That made the job soooo easy, I simply loosened the seat in our third bathroom to clean it really well and didn't even need to replace it. (master bath gets less little boy action :)

Perhaps having 3 clean toilets at once shouldn't thrill me, but it is the simple pleasures in life people!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful--now that people know you find it easy, they may start calling you. It's one thing to clean your own toilets but a whole different story to start on others'.

    ReplyDelete