Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Fourth Birthday Anna


Anna had a nice birthday yesterday. She opened her presents in the morning and went to big brother's soccer game. She spent the day playing with her siblings and we had a great carpet picnic with her new play food and "big girl doll". She had fun decorating her Dora cake.

Unfortunately our USB cable (which really isn't "Universal" after all) is missing in action, so I can't show you the great photos. I plan to organize my office and hopefully it just got placed where it didn't belong. So today, I included a photo of Anna with her Nativity scene. I am glad I was searching for photos, because I don't think one was printed with the other Christmas pictures! Anna's Godfather gave Anna these pieces as a Christmas present this year. He (my big brother and Godfather) even called her on her birthday! (I only mention that so my dad will tell my mom, who will be so pleased.)

2 comments:

  1. Four!! I can't believe it. I will be thinking of you and Anna at Margaret's Spring Sing this Thursday at NB Park. . .remember our days with Joel/Bridget and then Bridget/Ben.
    Okay, I'm done depressing myself.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe Anna is four! I love that picture of her with arms crossed looking so pleased with herself. It sounds like she had the perfect kind of birthday.

    word verification: essesses (cool!)

    ReplyDelete