Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Anna is Five Years old

Anna indicated that she had a great birthday. The best part is that the fun is not yet over. When you turn 5 in our family you get to go to Chuck-E-Cheese or local equivalent. We are going there next Saturday!!!
Here is Anna's cake - she wanted cupcakes with a princess doll on top. We aim to please and glad that this has never been too difficult in the cake department.
Some crazy person gave Anna a guitar for her birthday. ha ha - in my defense I got it on sale for 90% off.....which translates to - she can have fun with it for awhile, but it may not last forever.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about this just yesterday. Margaret had her pre-k end of year field trip to the zoo followed by the Fortress of Fun picnic. For the first time with my 3, I was able to go to the zoo trip. I was remembering that when Ben and Carolyn went on their zoo trip, that is when you went into labor with Anna. Carolyn came back with us to our house. I have a picture of her holding Margaret (7 months) and we were talking about soon she would have a baby to hold! And now in that picture above, I see Carolyn the way I remember her still in my mind! Okay, I want to end with a :( but I know it's really :) :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Happy birthday, Anna! I can tell you are a gem and a musician in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kid guitars. My boys have a couple of them. Have you tried Paper Jams? They are pretty fun -- a little loud but packing tape changes that very quickly!

    ReplyDelete