Sunday, November 11, 2012

Climbing Camp-out

Matthew went on a climbing camp-out a few weeks ago and had a great time.  (and came home completely exhausted - both from climbing and lack of sleep)
If I ever thought my camera took good pictures, I realized it was untrue when I saw these great photos.  They were taken by a parent in his troop who takes hundreds a pictures at every event.  He has a GREAT camera and I love the shots he took at this event.  I normally don't do an entire scrapbook page on one event, but might have to for this one.  (and for Maria......I mean theoretically because I haven't scrapbooked since I started school.)


3 comments:

  1. Ha, yes! U know I wasn't going to let that scrapbook comment slide. :) at least you have a legitamite excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Look at him repelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! Great memories I am sure.

    ReplyDelete