Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Anna

Anna is now seven.  I can hardly believe it.  She had a great birthday - even receiving a balloon headband from Joel's 3rd grade teacher!  Doesn't it just scream "today is my birthday"?  She chose a strawberry cake with strawberry icing and princess decorations.  I made a little path between the castles.  Luckily she is easy to please.  She received lego kits for her gift.  I have a picture of her starting them.  Once she is done I will show you both pics.....well maybe - as I a haven't been the best blogger.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Anna! I will always remember when you told me you were pregnant (at a M2M meeting when I was pregnant with Mag) and when she was born (when Caroline came over from preschool with Ben)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe sweet Anna is seven. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete