Tuesday, July 22, 2014

VBS

This year was the family's 9th year celebrating at Vacation Bible School.  (last year we missed because of vacation and I think we did every other year since Matthew finished kindergarten.  I will have to look to see if we started a year earlier....I am not sure!)  This year's theme was Weird Animals.  Matthew, Carolyn and I were crew leaders with kids going into 1st grade.  (I didn't want Anna having a sibling leading her group, but my older kids are best leading younger kids.)  Next year Joel will be a crew leader....I can hardly believe it!

2 comments:

  1. Cool you get the whole family involved. This year only Mag went. Bridget had another year before she could be a leader, and she said she was "too old" to go. Ben has swimming every morning. So then I didn't volunteer either...which I miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of the kids. So awesome that everyone could be involved in VBS. Hard to believe that Joel will be old enough to be a leader next year. Still remember his turtle birthday cake when he was so young!

    ReplyDelete