Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Things I love and others....not so much

Anna spent some of her Christmas/Birthday money to buy this great new activity.  She had first played it at her YMCA day camp and loved it....now I know why - best building toy since sliced bread (which of course means Legos)

My niece Leslie lived in Des Moines for a year as a Focus Minister on the Drake campus.  We sewed several pillows like this one....sorry if I actually did a post about this before....I am not sure which is more likely - that I did a post or that I forgot about it :0)
Ok - now that I covered 2 "I love" things....here are two things that fell into the "not so much" category.
Matthew had to keep an amphibian or reptile for a MONTH to complete a Boy Scout Merit badge.....There were 6 tiny frogs in that bowl and the net in the picture was used to catch bugs to feed same frogs...enough said.



See the hole in our fence....BAD bunnies chewed through the fence multiple places and multiple times!  Now the fence is metal covered in plastic....Ken thinks we are safe until they take a running leap and jump the fence......not gonna happen my friend - but too late for the soybeans!


1 comment: