Monday, September 1, 2014

More favorites

I know this may shock no one, but I love crafts.  We did one this summer that I LOVED and we just started something new to give to the kids religious ed teachers and maybe a few of their friends at Christmas.

First the summer fun....


 Something similar to this will also be Anna and Joel's Valentines!  I can't wait to make more!

Now the newest craft
 This craft involves a HARD surface and a bit of power!
Here is Anna with her washer keychain (and earplugs)
Faith Hope Love

This cutie will go to one of Anna's RE teachers!  Joel, Anna and Carolyn each have a keychain with their name.  I think Matthew would like one that says Centennial (or CHS BAND) (Centennial is his schools name.)

I think Carolyn would like to make these for her friends since now they do mostly "no gift" birthday celebrations....this wouldn't count since it is handmade.

There is one other craft recently, but I don't have pictures yet.  Also I am charging my camera battery to share Carolyn's birthday pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment