Monday, September 1, 2014

Joel is in double digits! delayed post from February

Here is Joel around his birthday (February) with his basketball team.
 Celebrating the big day!  (also took his best buddy and sibs to Sky Zone, but I didn't get a good photo - will have to ask Ken....but we take what we can get....I stayed with Anna most of the time, so I have a great photo of her, but that would be out of place in this post!)
 Totally out of chronological order, but here is Joel shooting off his one of his last Rocket as a Cub scout.  (2 weeks ago)
Getting this blog post ready made me realize I haven't printed pictures since Christmas - oh no!  The task is really overwhelming now since my camera needs a new battery and new cord, but since we really just want to replace it totally I haven't done anything!

1 comment:

  1. Big birthday wishes! I can relate to the last line of your post about the overwhelm. That's why my blog has been quiet. I think it's time to tackle it bird by bird.

    ReplyDelete