Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Look What I am Making for Christmas

Anna and Joel have joined the Harry Potter band wagon, so I thought it would be fun to have some Harry Potter treats at Christmas.  Then I decided to make a Harry Potter treat for Christmas!

First I made some cards with some of my favorite characters (I am making 8 - 2 for each kid....duplicates for a few cousins who are fans.)  (Lupin, McGonagall, Hermonie, Harry, Ginny and Neville....the top has a quote for each.)



The frogs were easy...melt, pour, refrigerate.


I was going to go to the dollar store for boxes, but couldn't get out of my street due to construction.  I tried to make Harry Potter "type" boxes, without luck.  Then I googled "paper box" and came upon a good tutorial that I could follow after re-watching certain spots 3-5 times!

Tah Dah.  I think the kids will love them.  I must quickly get rid of the evidence before Anna gets home.





2 comments:

  1. You have the best ideas! I am sure the kids will absolutely love their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look a lot like the treats we bought for the kids at Universal Studios in the Harry Potter area. Great job!

    ReplyDelete