Sunday, June 30, 2019

summer photo session

It has turned hot in Iowa (we had a lovely June really).   I wanted to get Carolyn's senior photos this summer, so that we also could get a family photo. Unfortunately, Carolyn had her wisdom teeth removed so early this summer that we couldn't get it done before now.  I admit defeat though, because it will be too hot to do a big photo session before fall.   Therefore no big photo shoot with the whole family (as Matthew is out of pocket all fall due to marching band season at UI).

Therefore I decided to take some "mom" photos before things got tooooo hot this summer, so I might get something for a Christmas photo.  The "normal" photo didn't turn out as someone was blinking in every one, but I like some of these "blast to the past" photos.  (they make me so happy!!)






















2 comments:

  1. WOW these photos are ALL AWESOME!! The "blast from the past" idea is SO FUN to recreate!! Hope you find a beautiful day for family and Carolyn senior pics!! Love and hugs to you and your beautiful family!! Larsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you are right, I do love these. We passed along our swing set to another family a few years ago. I miss those days! Sniff. I still have am imagine in my head of a picture of Joel and Bridget in my backyard many years ago.

    ReplyDelete