Wednesday, March 17, 2021

3/11/2021 IGNITION!

The Ignition Video is finished. I could watch it on Google Classroom, but can't post it here.

This was a  "fun picture" from the very end.  Anna is on the first riser to the left, wearing the show choir shirt.


This is Anna (center)

  

So now you can find her in the group shots...first riser toward the left!  My only option was to take screen shots off the video!  I am afraid that they didn't take any still photos from the performance....but I guess that is the least of the pandemic sacrifices.  (But of course you know I love photos and that I will need to make a Senior Show Choir Board for Anna's final performance!!)






Anna did such a great job dancing!  They had such limited practice, it was impressive!!  They weren't even allowed to sing and dance together for the video!  (they overlaid the singing onto the dancing video)  Way to roll with the punches Ignition!!





No comments:

Post a Comment