Thursday, March 4, 2021

3/4/2021

Yesterday was so lovely that Anna and her best buddy went for a walk.  Almost all the snow is gone!





 Here I am on the treadmill that now can function without blowing a circuit!  The irony of the wonderful weather did not escape me.  I didn't walk much on the treadmill, just made sure it worked!  But it is for the future and so Ken can walk after work, when it is dark and when he can also watch the Hawkeyes play basketball etc.  It is hard to take a treadmill selfie!

My God-daughter Erin told me last weekend when we saw each other that Kullen, her hubby, wasn't too hip on bringing their dog on Spring Break to visit my niece Emily.  My brother's whole family is going, including Hugo, whom they want to sleep in the car!  It is a long drive to Knoxville TN!!  I offered to watch sweet Margarita for them.  The timing is perfect with the kids being home on Spring break. Plus she is a dog and not a puppy and house trained and just lovely.  (With true-foster dogs, these traits are not all there.)  Yesterday they took me up on my offer.  Rita will come to stay next Wednesday!!  Here she is, a mid-sized dog.  (she looks bigger in the photo)  I am sure we will take many photos with Rita next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment