Thursday, April 28, 2022

What I did on my days off! (and a few days a couple of months ago!)

 

Joel is having his grad party with his 2 best buddies.  We stole an idea from the Cross Country end of the year party and our center pieces will have vases with pictures (in frames (see above)).  I volunteered to make the frames because I have my cool Cricuit machine.  I made a few of the frames a long time ago to see if I could do it and it was true very rewarding.  It really tapped my inner crafty-self.  Anyway, I spent a majority of yesterday and all of today finishing up.  All of these have something cool (I think) on the back side too.  Everyone has a picture on one side, except the candids, they have pictures on both sides.  

To be honest, I didn't think I was going to be making this many, but then one mom sent me 4 senior pictures and then the next one sent me 7! (One is going to just be an extra for them to have because I did not want to make 6 of each boy let alone 7!)  

Initially, I wanted to get them all done because I was enjoying myself, but by the end it was just project-completion motivating me by about 4 today.  I don't have the sticks yet, so I will have to add those.  It should be pretty easy!

So now I just need to make some desserts and buy some drinks and we will be ready to go!

1 comment: