Sunday, September 11, 2022

House Divided Love United

 It was the annual University of Iowa v Iowa State football game.  I have only been to 3 of these max.  (2 while at school and maybe once when we had season tickets one year soon after we moved to Ankeny....then life was too busy)




The guy on the left (Mark) was Ken's roommate in the dorms in college.  He has season tickets 5 rows up from the tickets Ken bought on Wednesday!  (I didn't go to the game.  I went to joined Paul and Colleen at a tailgate and then went back to their house right before it started to pour.  (Matthew also did not go to the game.  He only likes football when he plays his trumpet :0)


Carolyn took this cool panorama


University of Iowa alumni!


Everybody (except Matthew who had to go to work!)


Only Joel was victorious....(and me a little since I support both schools!)  Anna might have worn an Iowa State shirt, but she doesn't have any yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment