Sunday, September 4, 2022

Plants (part 2 of 3)


My plants have developed many roots...time to put in soil!

Don't they look cute, although I won't keep my hopes high as Auntie Co says this type of plant hobbles through the winter (getting "leggie").  The goal is to get them through to summer!  The plant near the white plastic broke off its stem while I was planting it, so it is an test subject to see the difference between good root system and just putting the baby plant in dirt.
 

This plant was sent to Ken's Dad's funeral.  It is lovely, but getting crowded.


So I gave this plant his own pot!


Too crowded now.  Stay tuned for plant migration!


The plant on the far right came home from a Girl Scout learning day in a small Dixie cup.  A proud plant moment.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should give you my one plant for a few weeks (months) and you can make it all healthy and nice looking for me :)

    ReplyDelete