Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

PICTURE HERE WHEN HOME COMPUTER IS NOT ACTING UP!

The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them. —Jim Rohn

Above is the quote of the month from Dave Ramsey's Newsletter. Doesn't it make New Year's Resolutions seem noble?

I started on my New Year's Resolutions at the end of November to get a jump start. I am eating healthy again and exercising regularly - and it feels GOOD!

We started cleaning out the storage room in attempts to achieve another goal of ORGANIZATION. I think this is one I have every year, but I will continue to strive!

We are following Dave Ramsey's cash budgeting system in 2011! We actually started earlier this week and I already see challenges (like when you go to the store and buy 3 things from 3 different budget envelopes....) but I am up for it!!!!

Do you see a theme.....yes folks - it is all about controlling my world (in a good way). Yeah - I love when I am driving the bus rather than being run over by it!

Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment