Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas

PICTURE HERE - when computer is cooperating :)

We had a quiet Christmas morning sharing gifts with each other. I don't remember this tradition as a child, but ever since I had nieces and nephews - they always had to gather on the stairs going down into my parent's basement for the traditional Christmas morning picture. I decided it was a great idea. It is a good thing, because I forgot to take any other group shots (with all 4 kids) that morning.

After we enjoyed the morning, we packed the car and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had the pleasure of joining my brother Joe's family and the rest of my extended family for Christmas dinner at his house. We also played Christmas Family Feud, which was a lot of fun. (I didn't take a single photo that night though.)

Here are my folks with my kids and their favorite cousins Monday morning, before we headed for home.

PICTURES HERE - when same computer cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment