Monday, April 4, 2011

Stop me if you have heard this one before!

Actually, never mind. I know I have said this before and this won't be the last time.

I am going to simplify my life. I am purging STUFF! I am organizing my world so that I am not "the pot calling the kettle black" when I tell my children to keep their stuff cleaned up.

I am going to have a set place to keep important things in my life.

If you have hints - please send them my way. I will never be extremely Type A about house cleaning, but something has to change.

Like they always say, "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

There are many things in my life that I feel I am doing well. I am not changing those things. I am just going to add this good component to my world.

Today, I am preparing boxes to go to the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store and getting everything together for my Iowa audiology license!

Ask me how I am doing in a week - keep me honest.

1 comment:

  1. Remember: this is a journey and an ongoing process. Kudos for working on it before your kids put you on Hoarders. :-) (NO, I don't think you have that problem but I wanted to provide some perspective.)

    ReplyDelete