Friday, August 10, 2012

Popsicle Party!

We had a great time planning and attending the easiest party ever. The funny thing is - NO ONE else was at the park throughout the party! It was a lovely day, so I am not sure why no one else was there. We had 43 people at the party and probably ate 120 popsicles/ice cream bars.....maybe I exaggerate, because the adults didn't have more than one, but the kids were excited about the cooler full of treats. Carolyn's best buddies were able to come!
The newest third graders!
Anna's friends from Faith and Friendship!
We didn't invite Matthew's buddies, because age 13 might be a bit old for a popsicle party (but 43 years old is not :0)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! But makes me miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria. It looks awesome and I wish we could all be there together. Reminds me of our outings in Newburgh! As usual, you are the hostess with the mostest!

    ReplyDelete