Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stepping back into the water slowly....

What water is that are you asking?  

Well both the blogging and crafting water of course.
I have had 2 sick kids (so far) this week and so I missed work on Monday.  I made this little tiny pyramid bag for my administrative assistant and filled it will Life Savers to thank her for rescheduling everyone and for checking to make sure everything is in order for tomorrow.  Isn't it cute!  I got the idea from:
http://needlingthings.blogspot.com/2011/08/triangular-ort-thread-catcher.html
when I was searching for a pattern to make a little fabric bag.  I wasn't really looking to do something this small, but it was cute and easy.  (I am giving her more Life Savers so she can refill it.)

Next I will post wedding pictures - but that requires more than taking a quick picture on my IPad.

3 comments:

  1. Betsy, what a cute bag - I am always impressed with your creative abilities as I have none. Sorry to hear two of the kids are sick this week - we have one with strep throat here. Take care, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ that bag!! I will definitely be making one of those ASAP. Welcome back. I missed your updates. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! And thoughtful ... especially considering you were tending little people who were sick. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete