Saturday, June 12, 2021

6/10/21 Why summer 2021 crushes 2020!

 I took Joel to get new running shoes.  We went whole hog this year since is is almost 6 feet tall and gained 15 lbs last year.  (Translation.....he needs good shoes to support his bigger body!  Previously, he had running shoes, but we got them at Kohls or Shoe Carnival.)  Anyway, we had to go to a nearby town to get the running shoes at a specialty shoe store to protect from injuries.  After making the purchase (I joked "Merry Christmas" to Joel as they were expensive.) we went OUT TO EAT...in a restaurant.  Matthew and I had eaten out 2 weekends ago with my friend Tammy, but it was Joel's first time eating in a restaurant in 15 months!!!


Later that same day....Anna received her 2nd vaccine!  HOOT HOOT....we are 2 weeks from worry about this crazy virus. (well for our immediate family members.....I think even all my extended family except my great niece and great nephews are now vaccinated!!!)




1 comment:

  1. I'm back in blog land after forever. Where did the year go? I only have one post for the year!
    Mag got her #2 yesterday. Feeling dizzy today she says but may be looking for excuse to lounge too. :)

    ReplyDelete