Wednesday, September 22, 2021

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA SCHILLING!!

 We had such a wonderful celebration for a wonderful Dad!!

We had 31 people together in Burlington. 


My Dad will turn 90 on November 30th and today my mom would have turned 90.  She would have ADORED the party!!!










You might notice Anna, Joel and Ken were missing.  Anna had a marching band competition, which in addition to 6 COVID exposures for my school aged kids in 7 days, caused me to ask Ken to keep them at home.  Joel wanted to go, but it just felt so risky.  (Matthew, Carolyn and I all took COVID tests and are overall being more careful than Anna and Joel (masking up-wise))  

With the mask mandate now active in Ankeny schools, I will feel less nervous about bringing Joel and Anna around the grandparents around the holidays!  YEAH!!





2 comments: