Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Joel is out of Covid jail!


 Joel officially finish his quarantine this morning.  I think he is very happy to be free.  I laugh because he wanted to sleep in today, because "it was the first day of his break".  I said, "you just had a 10 day break"!!!


Anyway, his show choir (with a bunch of the boys shown here from Festival of choirs singing from the side of the auditorium in this very cool way back and forth....NOEL and then some foreign language) did not practice this week because so many people were gone that "there weren't enough people to make the practice worth while".  Hmmmm I wonder why when they were being so safe...NOT!


I told Joel that the good news is that he won't get Covid and not be able to perform during show choir season.....if there is a season :0(


The boy in the front of this picture works with Carolyn at Starbucks, so I contend that if she gets Covid, it is as likely from him as it is from Joel.  That said, he is vaccinated and he did test before work and wore a mask....so that was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment