Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Joel's arm rest

Joel has a cute new car,,,,it looks a lot like this (but right now is in the garage, so no real photo)

it is an oldie but a goodie

Here is the passenger arm rest.  It shows how well maintained the entire car appears.


EXCEPT....the driver's side arm rest  (please note that this photo was taken on my phone, it is actually the same color as everything else, but no flash)


Here is my mid-level upgrade with vinyl I bought for my Cricut machine (with no car repair in mind).  (the difference in color is a bit more screaming than reality, because of the flash reflection)


If Joel likes it, but wants the high end upgrade, I will purchase a slightly darker shade of gray and extend the vinyl if he would like.  Not sure that he will care.  He didn't really seem to mind the original bad arm rest.


UPDATE: I could not get a darker vinyl, but Joel said he liked the new arm rest just fine!! Also I drove Joel's car while mine was getting an oil changed. I loved looking in his trunk! His car is clean as a whistle and his trunk screams...."I LOVE SPORTS"

No comments:

Post a Comment