Thursday, March 10, 2022

Spring shows .... 4 of them

 Ken and I went to the first concert (which was the only one to include the 8th grade group) because Anna plays in the band for the 8th grade show choir.  She is the 2nd person on the left of the girl in blue.  The Remix girls had to wear their dresses, but Anna is in black, so she doesn't stand out as they normally wear black in the band!


We also went to the last concert:  Senior Show!  (So  good - because they show the senior's video from when they were in the 8th grade and then they sing their 8th grade ballad) (So bad because everyone is soppy sentimental going on and on and on and on thanking the directors and helpers and being all sad because show choir is over.  This is when my family decided that I am not as sentimental as I sometimes might appear.  I am very sentimental for things related to my family, just not this kind of thing.  Plus save your tears drama queens and kings!)






I was able to finally get better pictures of Joel's show because they used more lights than they did at dress rehearsal, when I initially tried to get photos.



This one cracks me up because everyone is so happy at the end....they saved their town.... except the one girl down front who looks like she lost her dog.  (and this was day one of spring show and Joel's group still has Nationals in 2 weeks....things aren't even over for this group!)


Here is the group singing their 8th grade ballad.  Joel is in the way back, middle.

Whew....long season that started in early August!  

No comments:

Post a Comment