Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The week of all the concerts: part one!

Anna's flute group performed before the High School band concert.  (mostly because one student's mother accidently went the wrong room at Perry Band Olympics and Mrs. Hook wanted to comfort the flutist by making this special time for her mother to hear the group.)  A couple of the "real high school" ensembles performed on stage during the concert.  (I say "real" because Anna is still at Northview where 8th and 9th graders learn.)


My camera skills were sub-par at the concert.  Anna is the faceless flute circled in yellow below (I added since you couldn't know it was her otherwise!)

Obviously this one won't make the album!  The concert was really fantastic though.  We got to hear all of the bands.  There are some amazing musicians!





 

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh... the faceless flute.. I know her well. I believe I may have several pictures of a different faceless flute :)

    ReplyDelete