Wednesday, January 18, 2023

41 cents

 

My hospital gives out a holiday bonus in the form of a $25 gift card.  This year it could be redeemed on turkey, ham or vegetables.  I couldn't use it at Aldi/Walmart/Sams, so I went to Fareway (who was having 2 special buy $10 of fresh produce and get a gift promotions).  Therefore I received free cottage cheese and a 6 pack of mini zero sugar drinks.  I am guessing they will be like diet 7up. 
I felt like everything else was pretty expensive, because I normally get my produce from Aldi (which is now under a mile from my home and super cheap and good quality) or Sam's club (in bulk).  But I did pretty good for 41 cents.  That said, I won't be going back to Fareway any time soon.....too expensive if you actually have to pay for your food.

1 comment: