Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Starting the cleaning!!

Now that the older kids are back and college and the holidays are complete....I decided to start to tackle my storage room.  I love a lovely metal cabinet that has been a place I have stored all sorts of things (mostly crafts and oddly old tax forms).  It has slowly gotten messier and messier.  So I took everything out and am going to return it to lovely.

First I gathered all the pens/pencils/marker/crayons that live in my house and put them together.  If  felt like much more than this looks!  I sorted it  while watching "Disenchanted" on Disney Plus.   The movie wasn't very good, but I felt great about my start in the storage room!!!

I also stored 6 boxes of old photos for the time being....because it looks nice.


More to come!   (I still have more things that were originally stored here to sort!)

 

1 comment: