Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chicks (Carolyn and I) with sticks (one each)

Let's pretend for a moment that Anna is loving the first crochet project her mother has done since she was Matthew's age.
Actually, she hasn't quite developed the love for the scarf that I am sure will happen one day. Here is Joel trying to get her to wear it for picture. Oh well :)

Here is Carolyn's work in progress (she is at school, otherwise I would get a picture). Her goal is to make her work long enough to add buttons that would be shaped to spell her "nickname" Carly. I really love that she will sit down and really work at her craft.


3 comments:

  1. How cute! I always wanted to learn to crochet but never took the time to sit down and teach myself! I admire your accomplishment! And I admire you passing on something fun like that to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete