Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a great brother (and son).

While I am being thankful, I would like to shout out to all my siblings to call and thank their brother Joe for taking such good care of their parents, especially when the snow flies. The snow-blower and shovel no longer reside at my parent's home and my brothers forbid Dad to touch the stuff. After each snowfall, Joe (or when needed, his friend Jeff) show up bright and early at my parent's home to take care of the snow. Isn't he great?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Joe! We've had to rely on siblings and family to take care of things like this for our elderly family members and we have been the ones who have done the helping. Though it's never done for the kudos, it's always nice to acknowledge the efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that your brother shows up early. It's has to be stressful to see the snow everywhere and know you're not supposed to get out and clean it away from the walk. With your brother arriving early, it has to feel much more freeing for your parents.

    ReplyDelete