Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another area complete

My kitchen desk:
I like that the desk is away from the rest of the kitchen. I hope to keep my "paperwork" items here and not on any other counters. Wish me luck in being much more organized this time around!

My "reinforcements" are gone (meaning my parents left today), so my rate of room completion will probably slow considerably, but I don't care! It is fun to see all the things we have not seen in the last 5 month (like Christmas in April). Of course there is way too much junk and too many toys. I hope we get rid of much of the junk and at least control the toys until some of the items are "grown out of". There are toddler toys of Matthew's I don't want to get rid of because Anna hasn't even had time to have fun with them yet...but it makes for alot of toys. I do know Anna is not getting "toys" for her birthday (from us at least). Maybe a little picnic table (is that a toy?).....our original finally gave up, but was well loved (thanks Aunt Mary)!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute area! I love the arch on the opening! Hang in there gal, baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Zen quality of your desk!

    ReplyDelete