Thursday, April 30, 2009

One of our home's best features.

I have no new room (or part of a room) to show you today. Today was my first day without help and it was obvious by the amount I accomplished. So you don’t think I wasted the day….Joel and I did make bread in the bread maker, I did 3 loads of laundry, got the dryer repaired (I wrote the check, didn’t actually fix the dryer – but still), bought a stroller and went for a long walk with an old friend. ( J. and I met when I was in grad school and she was doing her Clinical Fellowship Year in audiology. We hadn’t seen each other in 16 years! I now live within walking distance of her home and I hope we can do more walks in the future.)

Although I don’t have a new room completed, I can show you one of the best features of our new home…The Court (FYI Matthew could not be photographed because he was in preparing for his big presentation tomorrow, more on that later.)

2 comments:

  1. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...The same goes for Betsy. :-) Taking time for play and a walk with a friend trumps unpacking especially if it puts smiles on your lovely faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend in the neighborhood!! Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete