Monday, April 27, 2009

We are in!

No details.....just we are here....the apartment is ready for new tenants (ie. clean as a whistle and empty of all things McCleary) and the movers brought everything we own to the house today).

Two things you must know:
1. professional movers (and the nice college boy we hired to help us move out of the apartment and of course my wonderful husband Ken) EARN THEIR MONEY! We have had such hard working people help us with each part of this move it has been wonderful.

2. We have way too much stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the stuff front. It's a constant challenge to get the right balance between what I need and what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are in the new place!!! I will give you a couple days to post some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete