Friday, March 12, 2010

Here is my somewhat successful quilt wall, with Carolyn's quilt put up on it. Actually, since this picture was taken, I have finished the quilt top! Yeah!! Glad to have the wall, so Anna didn't feel the desire to walk on/mess up the blocks. I know the quilt is a bit loud, but Carolyn seems to love it (kissing both me and the quilt last week when I showed it to her). She has been helping me piece a striped back of coordinating fabrics. (Joel's quilt top also is finished - before Christmas I think! Need to finish the back of that one too.)


Below see the reason why I was able to finish Carolyn's quilt top. Praise God for Little People and their ability to entertain my children (in this case Anna).



P.S. I finished my niece's quilt for her Confirmation about a month ago- may add a bit more quilting to a few blocks, so haven't posted it yet. I have the 2 baby quilts done, except the binding - hope to take them both to Omaha March 22nd! We'll see if I can get the binding put on before my Midwestern tour of: Marion Iowa (Sunday), North English Iowa (Monday), heading south (Tuesday) Evansville/Newburgh (Wed - Friday), St. Louis (Friday), Burlington (Friday-Monday), Ankeny (Sunday night), Omaha (for work) (Monday)..then Ken leaves for Chicago as soon as I return from Omaha.....whew!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the perfect color combination for a sweet girl like Carolyn. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete