Friday, October 8, 2010

August Virtual Quilting Bee - Part 2

I wanted to share 5 more beautiful blocks from the VQB! I think the last 2 blocks may need to be made by me, since we can't seem to locate one quilter since she moved and the other block is missing in action. I haven't figured out who I am missing, but it doesn't really matter. I will enjoy making a few more blocks. I want to make sure the quilt is "lap-size", so that might require even a few more blocks. I am putting the blocks aside though, at least until 2011, so that I can scrapbook a little - hopefully before Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus there is a baby quilt I need to bind (and quilt just a touch more :)




1 comment:

  1. I know of one quilter who is still working on her block and then the one who moved. The blocks are quite diverse and very cool. It's going to be good. Let me make one of the blocks for you. Send me another packet.

    ReplyDelete