Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall photos

Ok - this seems a bit of an odd way to show you some photos, but the Target web-site doesn't seem to want to allow downloading anymore. It is strange, because in May, this wasn't a problem. They weren't print quality downloads, but they were cute on the blog. So this is a temporary blog, because the link will expire in 90 days. Luckily, I bought all my favorite poses and will have them back in a few weeks and won't need the link anyway! (so, if you want, go down to the bottom of this post and click on "click here")

I probably think this all the time, but these are some of the best photos I have gotten at a portrait studio like this, especially because we were in and out - including ordering and paying for the photos - in one hour! In May, Anna was very serious about her birthday pictures and looked pleasant, but didn't smile. Today, the photographer had the kids saying funny words and Anna smiled instantly. I was afraid that Joel wasn't using a natural smile, but saying the "magic words"/funny phrases caused him to loosen up each time. I can't wait to get these great photos back. I am so thrilled my friend J. recommended the Target Studio!

I tried to take a few photos after we returned from Target (since they were all "matchy-matchy") and had even greater appreciation for the photographer. Of course, by that time, the kids were "pictured-out" and Anna didn't want to sit still, but I think that studio atmosphere brought out the best in them.

Target Portrait Studio
Hello and welcome to Target Portrait Studio.

Betsy Mccleary is excited to share these wonderful portrait memories from Target Portrait Studio with you.

"I thought you might like to see the photos that I had taken of the kids. love, Betsy"

Click here to view these portraits. You can even create an account and add this album, so you can come back to it again later. It's fast, easy and convenient.

Once you have picked up the album, you can view the images at your leisure, order portraits for yourself and even create your own portrait gift products with these images.

30% off your entire online order - 3 days only - order now!
This email was sent by: Lifetouch Portrait Studios Inc.
11000 Viking Dr., Suite 200 Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, USA

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I did not know Target had a studio. Does that mean we do too and I just never noticed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I love Caroline's red shoes.

    ReplyDelete