Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let me explain

Before you decide that I am completely photo-obsessed, I need to tell you why I have more professional photos of my children just one month after the last set.

My friend Susan took our pictures last fall and we LOVED them! This year, I asked her about scheduling another photo-shoot, but it looked like we weren't going to work it out due to time-conflicts. Therefore, in October, the kids had a day off of school, so I took them to Target. (Those photos were posted here earlier.)

Well, a week later, my friend Susan asked if I would like to exchange services, she would take photos and I would take her curtain, cut it in two and hem both sides, so she could put it on two sides of a window. Well golly - I would do that for her for free, so of course I took her up on the deal. We did a quick photo-shoot after picking Matthew up from school. Here are a handful of the photos that resulted. By the end, my patience was gone (because outdoor photo-shoots are a challenge), but of course soon, all I will have are happy photos - because my memory is shot ;)





3 comments:

  1. Oh...I really like these photos, Betsy...beautiful photos. Beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With kids as cute as yours, you should be photo obsessed! Glad you had a sunny day with such a great photog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous pictures. you made a good deal my friend! lovely!

    ReplyDelete