Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A little bit of this and that

 I have been a slacker with posting and so rather than going for perfection I am just posting a bunch of fun photos that make me smile!

Anna's first organized sports team!
 Joel going for a shot.  
 Easter with Ken's folks.
 Kate's wedding.  Carolyn and I shared a room and a lot of fun with Leslie and Julie.
 Although there were no young cousins, Carolyn had great fun with her big cousins (shown here - Andrew and Christopher, brothers of the bride).
 Flower girl!
 From "I need my training wheels again" to "go speed racer" in about a week.
 Carolyn's school presentation
 Miss Bev and Mr. Charlie, our beloved crossing guards
 2nd to last day of kindergarten
 Carolyn's design was chosen for next year's art shirt!  (also Girl-Citizen of her class!)
 2nd to last day of 3rd grade
 2nd to last day of elementary school
 Carolyn performs at the Spring Talent Show
 Spring Break with Grandma and Grandpa Schilling


2 comments: