Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Anna's big day(s)!

Finally!  Anna had her first birthday party with friends.  It was fairy princess (think Tinkerbell) themed and was a great success!

 The girls made their own pizza and did crafts and played outside!  It easy to please the 4-6 year old girl group!
 Ken took this photo on Anna's actual birthday.  I think she is talking on the phone to me, because I was in Iowa City at the time for my Dad's surgery.  (He is on the mend now!)  The unicorn helmet and American Girl craft book were her gifts from us.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to celebrate such a special person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does not seem possible that Anna can be so grown up. It was just yesterday that Jordan and I were visiting you in the hospital when she was born. Love the pictures - looks like an awesome party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Looks like a wonderful birthday to me!

    ReplyDelete