Sunday, February 7, 2021

2/7/21

 

Matthew and I needed a little wake-me-up today, so we went for a walk around the block.  We look sad without smiles in the picture (but we weren't)....which is why I hate when I wear a mask in public.   People don't know  you are offering a friendly smile!

Anna wanted to get in on the picture, but not the walk....because brrr -1degrees!
Really I wasn't cold, because there was almost no exposed skin and I was wearing the biggest snowpants that I ever bought for my kids....the only ones what remain!

We walked by this cave that I saw when I was driving yesterday.  The picture does not do it justice....it was HUGE.  You could climb into it!  It was made from all the gathered snow in the middle of a culdesac.  I worry a bit for the tree!!!


I am not kidding when I say that we have a mound of snow on the side of  our cul de sac that is over 10 feet tall. We are setting records and not in the way we would like!  Craving spring!!!





1 comment:

  1. So... a snow pants day... that's what's colder than a two pants day? Way to not let the cold stop you from walking!!

    ReplyDelete