Sunday, February 21, 2021

Eagle Court of Honor 2/21/21

Joel became an Eagle Scout in February 2020.  The troop asked if they could honor the 5 Eagle Scout, who haven't been able to have an Eagle Court of Honor due to the pandemic, during their normal Court of Honor (in a big warehouse) and Joel was game.





These 3 boys and one other boy went through Cub scouts and Boy Scouts together.  (The 4th boy got his Eagle in 8th grade.)  I think Joel and the boy to his immediate right were in scouts since 1st grade together, the other boy joined in 4th or 5th grade.  He and Joel also were science fair partners in 7th grade!)


I made this board 2 years ago after Joel finished his Eagle Project, thinking it would be needed soon for an Eagle Court of Honor :0)
I need to stop making picture boards that don't make it to a celebration!  (although I will keep this around until Joel graduates....after I add an Eagle picture or 2)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment