Monday, June 7, 2010

On the bookshelf

Rather than discuss the challenges the summer brings, I will tell you what is on my bookshelf and you will figure it out. (and sorry - you can't "click to look inside the book")


I am only 1/3 the way through this book, but it discusses the fact that memory decline is not something you need to take lying down. It tells you exercises you can do to increase your mind's function. Let's just say, I better finish this book (and take notes, because otherwise I might forget). The first 1/3 discusses a lot of the theory, but I have found it interesting (despite the weeks it is taking me to get through it).

I didn't mind turning 40. I was in the best shape ever and thought nothing of it.....well you just wait! I have misplaced some important things and this has led to a search of something else I can't find....you get the idea. I am hoping this book will help.


Well as you already know (from above), my brain is not in peak form. I am not pointing any fingers, but am hoping this book might help too :0)


There isn't a book for my 3rd (related) idea of the summer, but I think my brain might perform better if there was less clutter in my life. We are working on that!

1 comment:

  1. If you find anything in that second book deals with speaking softly to my children rather than yelling my head off to get their attention, please let me know! Otherwise, I'm going to have a hoarse and long summer.

    ReplyDelete