Monday, July 5, 2010

School Art Fest-Carolyn

Our children's school participates in Artsonia.com Basically, what this means is that much of their art is photographed and put on a web-site for you to view and you can purchase items depicting the art-work. For me, that means instant digital images of their work, so that I can print and save pictures of their art. I actually didn't think of this until the year end, when I had a stack of art-work that we really wanted to remember without keeping the huge stack. Viola! (I also am printing pictures of the work for their albums.) This must be a major job for their art teacher. I must thank him next time I see him!

Without further ado, here is Carolyn's work. (Joel and Matthew may have to wait until after vacation...to be honest, I took this moment to post Carolyn's because I was waiting for pictures to upload to Snapfish :)








3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Tell Carolyn that we really enjoyed seeing her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky for them to have a record of all their art! I'm impressed with all the different media they get to try.

    ReplyDelete